Friday, September 28, 2012

Day 4/30 "A Day of Rest"

September 28, 2012 Day 4

I didn't choose today for my day of rest.  My pushers chose it for me.  I have a pusher-theory about this day of rest.  See, they want you to go out so many times and then stop.  They say so your muscles will rest and your body & mind can recover.  Hmmmm, I think it's because when you take a day to rest you think about your next running fix, getting back out there, seeing how much farther you can go before you feel that "runner's high".  Drug dealers reincarnated into runners, I'm telling you this HAS to be true!!  And...well, it's working.

Mentally I am ready to get back out on the pavement.  Physically I know I need to rest.

Now, if you'll excuse me I have a hot date with my husband and he promised me new running shoes!!






No comments:

Post a Comment